X
Browse a Category

Categories

The Bristol Blog

Sweet Tango Apples – The Next Big Thing

posted on September 13th, 2011 by John Savidan

Bristol Farms is proud to announce the extraordinary introduction and debut of the Sweet Tango Apple. The Sweet Tango is a cross between a Honeycrisp and a Zestar, which automatically makes for a wonderful pairing.  The Sweet Tango is perfectly balanced with both a sweet and tartness that possesses a hint of fall spices.  Our buyers state that once you try these wonderful fall jewels you will notice a well balanced and wonderful acidity which will tantalize your taste buds.  We at Bristol Farms feel we have found something special and know you will enjoy the complex flavor combinations and agree that it is unlike any other apple you may have tasted. Give them a try and let us know what you think!

Sweet Tango Apples

7 comments on “Sweet Tango Apples – The Next Big Thing

1. Mary Kay Hall says:

One excellent apple. I saw them for the first time this year. Walmart. It will be my choice of apple. Thank you!

2. Ledral Simon says:

The only problem with sweet tangos is that I can’t always find them! The best apple I have ever eaten. As a rule, I don’t like apples, but these are the exception! Thanks

3. Joanne says:

Foumd these at Walmart.
    OMG! They are the best apple I’ve ever eaten!
    My mouth waters while eating them, they are SO
    good! I have been telling everyone about them.

4. Lisa says:

Voila! The perfect marriage of apples has produced a genetic gold mine. Fifth year visiting home & relatives in NH/VT with sisters. How ironic we find these little gems @ Walmart instead of the orchard we debated on revisiting, while stocking hotel food supplies for the week long stay. Two of the 3 sisters shipped some home. The 3rd carried them aboard our flight. Can’t wait for my son to try one and yes, I’m going to experiment and bake a pie. Peace & Blessings Bristol Farms – Bravo! Well done:-)
    P.S. My husband just ate one. He says; “Please sir, may I have anutha!”

5. Linda McMahan says:

The tango apple is the best apple I have ever had. My husband and I share one every night. I hope I will be able to continue to get them at Krogers.

6. evelyh alexander says:

Honest to God, the best apple I’ve ever tasted and I’m 71 years young. So refreshing, juicy, and crunchy. This apple is a hard act to follow. I was shocked. I carried some into work and shared with two male coworkers. They loved them as well. All you could hear was crunch crunch. What a wonderful find. Very rare. Walla!

7. George Beldue says:

The best apple in the world Just can not get them over the winter

Comments are closed.

get tasty stuff – savings, recipes & more!

Sign up now for exclusive access to weekly deals, special offers and recipes.

Hi !
My Bristol Farms
My Bristol Farms

Why Sign Up?

• Save recipes
  • Build shopping lists
  • Get personalized food recommendations based on your food and diet preferences
  • Access your shopping list and recipes on your mobile device
  • Manage email preferences