Kitchen Gadget Must‑Have – Bobble French Presse
posted on March 18th, 2016 by Kim Kaczor-Wardlow
I find most coffee drinkers are passionate about their favorite cup of brew, even down to the brewing method. There are so many great ways to prepare coffee, but my personal favorite is the French press method. It can sometimes be a pain in the rear brewing ahead and pouring into a separate cup, so I was elated when I found the Presse by Bobble. This is one of the most amazing inventions! I am now able to prepare my fresh pressed coffee and enjoy it right from the same cup! You can literally press and go!
The Presse by Bobble is a clever one-cup-at-a-time coffee brewer that combines immersion brewing and reverse flow filtration. It’s as easy as 1,2,3:
- Add medium to coarse ground coffee and hot water to the tumbler and let it brew for 3 minutes.
- Press. Put the lid on inner press and push down.
- Go. Enjoy! Coffee stays hot for hours. I go back and forth to meetings and out to the stores and come back to coffee that is still hot and delicious! I also purchased one for my daughter and she loves it for her work commute.
Here are just some of the great features to this press:
- Micro-filter prevents over brewed bitterness and grit
- 3-wall insulation keeps your coffee hot for hours
- No plastic pod or paper filter waste
- Made of food-grade 304 stainless steel and food-grade, high-temperature silicone
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
I couldn’t wait to introduce it to our customers, and I even threw in a great offer with purchase: enjoy $5.00 off the combined purchase of Peet’s ground coffee and our wonderful Presse by Bobble. This offer is valid through March 23, 2016.
We hope you enjoy! Please leave a comment below on how you liked this product.