May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Cod in Foil Packets
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Healthy and tasty cod makes a great dinner.
|4 cod fillets|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|3 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon seasoning salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 onion, thinly sliced|
- Preheat grill to medium high. Cut heavy-duty aluminum foil into four large squares.
- Place one fillet on each piece of foil. Heat butter in a saucepan. Add parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir ingredients, blending well. Pour mixture evenly over each fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika then top with onion slices. Fold foil around the fish and seal.
- Place packets on grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Fish should flake easily when done.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >