May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Shrimp Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
The perfect seafood recipe for weekend dinners.
|3 tablespoons milk|
|3 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 1/2 pounds peeled shrimp|
|Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tablespoons butter, melted|
|4 limes, quartered|
|1/2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|8 corn tortillas|
|2 1/2 cups finely shredded green cabbage|
|Bottled green tomatillo salsa|
- Preheat gas grill to high; adjust to medium heat after 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, mayonnaise, sour cream and cumin; set aside.
- Thread shrimp onto 2 parallel wooden skewers.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and butter.
- Brush shrimp with garlic butter, then place shrimp on the grill, along with the limes. Grill limes until they are browned and shrimp until they are opaque, about 4 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from grill, season with salt then slide shrimp off skewers and onto a plate.
- Grill tortillas for 30 seconds per side then place two tortillas each onto 4 serving plates.
- Evenly divide shrimp among tortillas then top with sour cream mixture, cabbage, tomatillo salsa, and a spritz of grilled lime.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >