May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chilly Peanut Butter Confetti Bars
Rate this Recipe
Serves 25 |
Less sugar equals healthier treats.
|1/4 cup M&Ms|
|1 1/2 cups almond flour|
|1 cup crushed pretzel sticks|
|1 teaspoon oil, (your preference)|
|1 cup chocolate chips|
|3/4 cup unsalted butter|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter|
|1 cup rice krispies|
- In a standing mixer, combine almond flour, butter, vanilla extract and peanut butter. Fold in rice krispies. Mix together well.
- Melt chocolate chips with oil in a small pan. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour peanut butter mixture onto baking sheet. Spread out evenly.
- Top with crushed M&Ms and pretzels. Spread a second sheet of parchment paper over top, gently press down.
- Remove parchment paper, drizzle melted chocolate over top.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 3 hours.
- Remove from fridge and cut into 2-inch squares.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >