May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chilly Peanut Butter Confetti Bars
Rate this Recipe
Serves 25 |
Less sugar equals healthier treats.
|1/4 cup M&Ms|
|1 1/2 cups almond flour|
|1 cup crushed pretzel sticks|
|1 teaspoon oil, (your preference)|
|1 cup chocolate chips|
|3/4 cup unsalted butter|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter|
|1 cup rice krispies|
- In a standing mixer, combine almond flour, butter, vanilla extract and peanut butter. Fold in rice krispies. Mix together well.
- Melt chocolate chips with oil in a small pan. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour peanut butter mixture onto baking sheet. Spread out evenly.
- Top with crushed M&Ms and pretzels. Spread a second sheet of parchment paper over top, gently press down.
- Remove parchment paper, drizzle melted chocolate over top.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 3 hours.
- Remove from fridge and cut into 2-inch squares.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >