May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Worry Free Vegetable Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Serves 10 |
Light, healthy and surprisingly easy to make.
|1 flax egg, (beaten)|
|3 cups grated zucchini|
|3 1/2 cups dairy-free cheese|
|1 jar salsa, (your preference)|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, (more for taste)|
|1 1/2 cups dairy-free sour cream|
|1 1/2 cups grated carrots|
|1 teaspoon salt, (more for taste)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a medium baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine carrots, zucchini, salt and pepper. Pour flax egg over vegetables and toss together.
- Pour mixture into lined pan and smooth out. Place in oven and bake for 25-28 minutes. (Vegetables should be lightly browned)
- Remove from oven. Spread sour cream over top and smooth out. Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese over top. Top with salsa, then add remaining cheese.
- Place back in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Top should bubble and lightly browned)
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >