May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Garlic Shrimp
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
5 ingredients for 1 delicious meal!
|4 tablespoons honey|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon minced ginger|
|1 lb shrimp, (cleaned, tail on)|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
- Combine honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a mixing bowl. Transfer to resealable bag.
- Place shrimp in bag. Coat evenly and let marinate for 30 minutes. Discard marinade afterward.
- Heat a medium skillet to high heat. Once hot, pour a small amount of cooking oil then add half shrimp. Sear both sides of shrimp, about one minute per side. (Repeat with second batch) Transfer to plate.
- Use tongs to gently rub shrimp on caramelized sauce on bottom of skillet.
- Serve shrimp while hot and pour remaining sauce from skillet over shrimp and enjoy.
|Course:||Side, appetizer, dinner|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >