May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Double Berry Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 Muffins |
A delicious breakfast and snacking muffin.
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup milk|
|1/2 cup oil|
|1/2 cup dried cranberries|
|1/2 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried|
|2 teaspoons sugar|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, milk and oil.
- Add the liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Gently stir in blueberries and cranberries. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter; sprinkle muffins with remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown; remove from pan and let cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
|Main Ingredient:||Blueberries, Cranberries|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >