May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Double Berry Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 Muffins |
A delicious breakfast and snacking muffin.
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup milk|
|1/2 cup oil|
|1/2 cup dried cranberries|
|1/2 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried|
|2 teaspoons sugar|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, milk and oil.
- Add the liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Gently stir in blueberries and cranberries. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter; sprinkle muffins with remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown; remove from pan and let cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
|Main Ingredient:||Blueberries, Cranberries|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >