May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bourbon Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
These wings pack a lot of flavor in a small package.
|3/4 cup soy sauce|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|3/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon ginger, ground|
|1/2 onion, minced|
|3/4 cup bourbon|
|2 lb. chicken wings|
|3 tablespoons dry white wine|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Place the chicken and the marinade in an 8x8-inch glass baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with pan juices.
- Remove the chicken. Scrape the pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat over medium heat and add the white wine.
- Cook down until a thick sauce is obtained.
- Stir and add the chicken.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >