Truffle Mashed Potatoes
• 4 lbs russet potatoes - peeled and cut into
• 1 cup Half and half
• 8 oz Urbani white or black truffle butter
• 1/4 cup Minced chives
• 1/4 tsp Ground white pepper
• 1/2 tsp Sea salt
1. Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling
salted water until very tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain and return potatoes to pot. Stir over
medium heat until excess moisture
evaporates, about 1 minute, remove from heat.
2. In a small pot heat half and half until
just hot. Stir in truffle butter to melt. Fold half
and half mixture into potatoes, add
minced chives, and season to taste
with white pepper and sea salt.