Clear Springs Trout with Blueberry Hatch Chile Sauce
4 – 6 oz. Rainbow Trout Fillets
2 or 3 Bristol Farms roasted Hatch Chiles cut into rings
1 cup blueberry jam
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup Bristol Farms fresh roasted diced Hatch Chiles
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp ancho chili powder
1 tsp brown sugar
1. In a saucepan, combine jam, blueberries, and diced Hatch Chiles. Heat until berries start to soften. Add 1 – 2 tablespoons of water if needed to thin sauce.
2. Mix salt, black pepper, chili powder, and brown sugar and sprinkle over trout fillets.
3. Preheat grill to 400 - 450°F.
4. Grill Rainbow Trout flesh side down for 2 minutes, flip and grill about 2 – 3 minutes longer. Trout is cooked when it is no longer opaque.
5. Plate Trout and top with blueberry sauce and Hatch Chile Pepper rings.