Orange and Cucumber Salad
Makes 6 servings
- 1 large head Boston or bibb lettuce
- 3 medium oranges, peeled, halved, thinly sliced and seeded
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- Line 6 plates with lettuce. Arrange orange and cucumber slices in circles atop lettuce.
- 1/4 C frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 T white wine vinegar
- 1 or 2 T salad oil
- 1 T honey
- 1 T snipped fresh mint or -*1/2 tsp. dried mint, crushed
- 1 dash pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar. Cover and shake well. Drizzle over salads.
Approximate values per serving: 74 calories, 1 g fat, 0 cholesterol, 3 g protein, 21 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 7 mg sodium, 4 percent calories from fat.
recipe from: Florida Department of Citrus, 2/29/04
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.