Steamed Radishes with Lemon Dill Butter
- 1 lb. radishes (trimmed and sliced thin)
- 2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (or to taste)
- 4 teaspoons dill (finely chopped)
- In a steamer set over boiling water steam the radishes, covered, for 5 minutes, or until they are just tender.
- In a large skillet melt the butter over moderately low heat, add the radishes, the lemon juice, the dill, and salt and pepper to taste, and heat the mixture, stirring, until the radishes are heated through.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.