BBQ Snapper Fillet
Makes 6 servings
- 1 C olive oil
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 T seafood seasoning
- 1 tsp. seasoning blend (recommended: Old Bay)
- 1/2 tsp. New Mexico chili powder
- 6 (8-oz.) Pacific red snapper fillets
- Place olive oil, garlic, and seasonings in a blender or food processor and puree for 30 seconds or until smooth. Rinse fillets with cold water and remove any pin bones. Rub fillets with the seasoning mixture and place in a baking dish. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill. Place fillets, skin side down, on hot grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Serve with a salad, grilled vegetables, rice, or tortillas and salsa.
recipe from: foodtv.com, 7/18/04
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.