Artichoke Pasta Salad
- 4 cups bow tie pasta noodles, cooked
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped artichokes
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine red wine vinegar, olive oil, basil, oregano and thyme in a small bowl. Whisk together.
- In a salad bowl, combine cooked pasta, grape tomatoes, chicken and artichokes. Toss together.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad, season with salt and pepper and toss.
- Serve immediately or store overnight.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.