Shrimp, Mango and Cucumber Salad
Makes 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 large pickling cucumbers, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Hot pepper sauce
- 12 Bibb lettuce leaves
- Mix vinegar and sugar in small bowl until sugar dissolves. Whisk in mustard and mayonnaise. Cover and chill. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.)
- Combine cucumbers, mango, shrimp, and dill in large bowl. Pour dressing over; toss to coat. Season with salt and hot pepper sauce. Arrange 2 lettuce leaves on each of 6 plates. Top with shrimp salad.
recipe from: epicurious.com, 4/03/05
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.