Avocado and Papaya Salad
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into large dice
- 1 papaya, peeled and cut into large dice
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves
- Layer salad with arugula and tarragon, then avocado, papaya and onions. Finally drizzle with vinaigrette.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Add orange juice to a saucepan, split vanilla bean and scrape seeds into juice. Also add vanilla bean to juice. Bring to a simmer and reduce liquid by 2/3.
- Mix together garlic clove and salt.
- Allow orange juice reduction to cool, remove vanilla bean, then add garlic puree, rice wine vinegar and olive oil. Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.