Watermelon Cucumber Gazpacho
- 1 3-pound seedless watermelon, diced (about 5 cups), divided
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, seeded, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium-size yellow bell pepper, seeded, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small jalapeno chile, seeded, minced
- 3 pale green inner celery stalks, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 small red onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Puree 4 cups watermelon in blender until smooth. Transfer puree to large bowl. Add remaining 1 cup diced watermelon and next 10 ingredients; stir to combine. Cover gazpacho and refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Divide gazpacho among bowls; top with dollop of sour cream.
recipe from: epicurious.com, 8/21/05
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.