Spring Salad with Strawberry Rhubarb Vinaigrette
- 1 bag Mixed Spring Greens
- 12 strawberries sliced
- 4 oz goat cheese
- Separate Greens onto salad plates. Drizzle with dressing, top with strawberries and goat cheese.
- 1 cup chopped fresh rhubarb
- 1 -o cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 large shallots, coarsely chopped
- 1 T sugar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 C canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Simmer first five ingredients in a small non-reactive saucepan until tender, about 10 minutes. Puree, strain into large bowl, and cool.
- Whisk in canola oil and mustard
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.