Sugar Snap Pea and Cabbage Slaw
Makes 12 servings.
- 2 1/2 lb green cabbage (preferably Savoy), quartered, cored, and thinly sliced (14 cups)
- 3/4 lb sugar snap peas, trimmed and thinly sliced diagonally (4 cups)
- 3/4 cup well-shaken buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- Toss cabbage and peas in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over slaw, tossing to combine well. Add salt to taste, then place the salad in the refrigerator covered. Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours.
recipe from: dwgco, 6/25/06
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.