Green Pea and Avocado Guacamole
- 1 10 oz package green peas, thawed
- 1 ripe avocado, flesh scooped out
- 1/3 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño salt to taste
- In a blender or food processor, puree peas until smooth. In a bowl, coarsely mash avocado. Add pea puree, cilantro, onion, lime juice, jalapeño, and salt. To prevent browning, store with a layer of plastic lying directly on the guacamole.
recipe from: dwgc, 8/6/06
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.