- 1/2 cup finely chopped ham
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons grated mozzarella
- 1 large cucumber
- Stir together ham, mayonnaise, walnuts, mustard and mozzarella cheese.
- Score cucumber with a fork. Cut cucumber into 3/4-inch slices. Using a melon baller, scoop out core of cucumber slices, leaving the bottom intact.
- Fill each cucumber cup with approximately 2 teaspoons of filling. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for two hours before serving.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.