Oven-Roasted Cauliflower with Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
Makes 6 to 8 Servings
- 6 cups cauliflower florets, cut 1 1/2-inches in diameter
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Chopped chives, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Place cauliflower florets in a roasting pan; drizzle with olive oil then season with lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix together then cook cauliflower in oven for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with chopped chives if desired. Serve warm.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.