Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Cream
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons bottled (white) horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sliced smoked salmon
- Place heavy cream, Dijon mustard, horseradish and pepper in a bowl; whisk until thick, and when soft peaks form and hold.
- Serve horseradish cream with salmon, accompanied by crackers and party breads.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.