- 20 ounces of fresh spinach, washed and stems discarded
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup of hot milk
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- Chop spinach leaves into desired size. In a large saucepan set over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Add spinach, cover pot, and cook until spinach becomes limp.
- In a small saucepan set over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of butter then add flour. Whisk and cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in hot milk, salt and black pepper. Increase heat to medium; cook and whisk until smooth and thick.
- Pour cream sauce over spinach; blend together and simmer for 3 minutes more then serve.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.