Strawberry Salad with Oranges, Basil, and Spinach
- 4 pints strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 5 navel oranges, peeled, pithed then cut crosswise into 3/4 inch rounds
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds spinach, rinsed and patted dried
- Add 1 cup of the strawberries, along with the walnut oil, vinegar, peppercorns and salt to the bowl of a food processor; pulse until strawberries are roughly pureed and peppercorns are roughly ground. Set strawberry dressing aside.
- Combine remaining strawberries, oranges, basil and spinach to a large serving bowl. Drizzle strawberry dressing over salad then lightly toss to coat.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.