Cheesy Grilled Stacked Potatoes w/ Horseradish sauce
- 4 large red skinned potatoes
- Olive oil
- Garlic salt
- Sharp cheddar cheese slices
- Fresh chopped parsley
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- 1 – 2 T. prepared horseradish
- Slice red skinned potatoes in 1/2 inch thick slices. Parboil potatoes slices until half cooked – not fork tender. Drain and pat dry. Place on low to medium heat grill. Brush with olive oil on both sides and season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Grill until just tender, turn several times to obtain grill marks and crispness. Place cheese and parsley on each slice and stack 3 to 4 slices high.
- Remove from heat. Mix horseradish into sour cream. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Dollop hot potato stacks with horseradish sauce and garnish with parsley. Serving size – 1 potato per person
Note: Thin slices of deli roast beef or ham can be added between slices of potatoes.
recipe from: Lilac Festival - Spring Grilling
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.