Summertime Corn and Tomato Salad
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husked
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter and garlic.
- Brush corn with garlic butter then place directly on grill rack over the heat. Grill corn for about 10-15 minutes, or until some of the kernels are lightly browned, turning corn during cooking time to keep corn from getting too charred. When cool enough to handle, cut kernels from corn.
- In a medium size bowl, combine corn, onion, tomatoes, vinegar, and basil.
- Season corn salad with salt and black pepper, if desired.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.