Red Snapper with Corn & Black Bean Salsa
- Red Snapper Fillets:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 radishes, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In a large bowl, combine salsa ingredients then season with salt and pepper; cover salsa with plastic wrap then set aside at room temperature.
- For red snapper fillets, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet that is set over high heat.
- Add red snapper fillets and cook for about 3 minutes per side, until browned and crisp.
- Transfer red snapper to serving plates and serve with salsa.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.