Slow Roasted Tomatoes
- 16 tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Remove tomato seeds with a spoon. Place tomatoes, cut side up, on baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese, oregano, sugar, salt and pepper; drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 2 hours.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.