Garlic Green Beans with Pine Nuts
- 1 ½ pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add green beans; cook for about 5 minutes or until beans are just tender.
- While green beans are cooking, heat oil in a large skillet set over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook and stir for 45 seconds.
- Add pine nuts; cook and stir for about 3 minutes, until pine nuts are golden brown.
- Drain green beans; transfer to skillet.
- Add ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper; stir.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.