Green Chili Avocado Enchiladas
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 package (about 1 LB) Simply Potatoes, either cubed with onions or Southwestern hash browns variety
- 4 vegetarian "chicken" patties, cooked and cubed
- 1 LB shredded Mexican cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 can (19 oz.) green chile sauce
- 1 container (15 oz.) avocado tomatillo salsa
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions and set aside to cool.
- Combine cubed "chicken" patties, three-quarters of the cheese and cooled potatoes. Pour about half the green Chile sauce into the bottom of a 9- by 13-inch baking pan. Take one corn tortilla, fill with potato filling and place in baking pan. Continue until all tortillas have been filled and placed in pan.
- Combine three-quarters of the salsa with the remaining green Chile sauce. Pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350-(R) for 20 to 30 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream and remaining salsa.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.