Portobello Mushroom Stroganoff
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 oz. portobello mushrooms, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 lb. white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons. fresh, minced rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 oz. sour cream
- Heat the oil in a wide skillet over medium-high heat. Add portobello slices; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add white mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, red pepper flakes, salt and tarragon.
- Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are quite dark and tender. Add water and tomato paste. Simmer 1 or 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream and heat through, but do not boil.
- Serve over baked potatoes, brown rice or noodles, along with kale or a salad.
recipe from: Gannett News Service, 02/26/03
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.