Pesto Pizza with Crabmeat and Artichoke Hearts
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 10-oz. purchased fully baked thin pizza crust
- 2/3 C purchased pesto
- 8 oz. crabmeat
- 1 6- to 61/2-oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, sliced
- 1/2 C Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives, halved, pitted
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. dried crushed red pepper
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 C grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place crust on baking sheet. Spread with pesto, leaving 1/2-inch plain border. Top evenly with crabmeat, artichokes, olives, and crushed red pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and saut/(c) until just tender, about 5 minutes; arrange pepper slices on pizza. Sprinkle cheese over.
- Bake pizza until crust is brown and crisp on bottom and topping is heated through, about 15 minutes. Transfer pizza to work surface; cut into wedges.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.