makes 6 main-dish servings
- 1 small avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and cut up
- 1/2 C buttermilk
- 1 3-oz package cream cheese
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Dash bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp, cooked and chilled
- 18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz. Swiss or Gruyere cheese, cut into julienne strips
- 6 C torn lettuce
- For dressing, in a blender container combine avocado, buttermilk, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and hot sauce. Cover and blend till smooth.
- Arrange shrimp, tomatoes, and cheese over lettuce.
- If desired, sprinkle with pepper. Drizzle with dressing.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.