Creamy Cucumber and Celery Dip
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Cut celery into small chunks.
- Slice cucumbers into thin slices.
- In bowl, toss together celery, cucumber, yogurt, parsley or cilantro, lemon juice, and olive oil. Mix together well.
- Serve with crackers.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.