Creamy Cucumber Mold
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 T sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 of an 8-oz. container soft-style cream cheese
- 1/2 C mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 C dairy sour cream
- 1 C finely chopped, seeded, peeled cucumber
- 1/4 C snipped parsley
- 2 T finely chopped green onion
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, gelatin, salt, and 2/3 cup water. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves. Stir in lemon juice. With a rotary beater, gradually beat hot gelatin mixture into cream cheese till smooth. Beat in mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir cucumber, parsley, and onion into cream cheese mixture. Pour into a 3 1/2-cup mold. Chill till firm.
- Unmold onto a lettuce-lined plate and garnish with cucumber slices, if desired.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.