Egg Salad with Bacon and Horseradish
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 ribs celery, chopped
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 12 oz. bacon, cut into 1-inch squares, cooked crisp, and drained
- 2 T caraway seeds
- 3-4 T prepared white horseradish, drained
- 1 C mayonnaise
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 C chopped fresh parsely
- Gently toss the eggs, celery, scallions, bacon, and caraway seeds together in a medium-size bowl to combine.
- Mix the horseradish and mayonnaise and fold into the salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsely.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.