Grilled Artichoke Hearts
Makes 4 servings
- 1 qt water
- 2 T olive oil, plus additional for brushing the artichokes
- 5 thin lemon slices, seeded
- 3 medium garlic cloves
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 8 small artichokes, outer leaves removed, stems and tops trimmed, halved
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- Preheat the grill to medium or prepare a charcoal fire.
- Combine the water, olive oil, lemon slices, garlic and thyme in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add the artichokes. Return to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, until the artichokes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain in a colander. Brush the artichokes with olive oil and set on the grill. Cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the lemon juice and sea salt.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.