Potato Watercress Salad
Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs small, white skinned waxy potatoes, like Yukon Golds
- A drizzle extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 C plain yogurt
- 1/4 C extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T prepared horseradish or 1/2 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1 bunch watercress, washed
- Coarse salt
- Quarter potatoes and place in a medium saucepan, cover with water, and place over high heat to bring water to a boil. Boil potatoes until just tender, 10 minutes. Drain and return to warm sauce pan. Drizzle potatoes with a touch of oil and let stand 5 minutes in warm pot to dry them out.
- Transfer cooked potatoes to a bowl. Combine yogurt, oil, and horseradish and pour over potatoes. Coarsely chop the leafy tops of watercress and add to the mixing bowl with potatoes. Sprinkle a little coarse salt over the bowl and toss salad to coat evenly. Adjust salt to your taste and serve at room temperature.
recipe from: foodtv.com, 09/24/03
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.