Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 C finely chopped green cabbage
- 1 1/4 C finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1 1/4 C finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 C finely chopped green onions
- 2/3 C apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 C honey
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large non-reactive bowl, combine the cabbage, peppers, and onions.
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, honey, celery seed, mustard seed, and red pepper flakes, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over the vegetables and stir to combine. Season with the salt and black pepper.
- Let cool, then cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 12 hours and up to 2 days.
recipe from: foodtv.com, 01/15/03
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.