- 5 cups bite-size pieces spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup honeydew melon balls
- 1/3 cup broken pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup julienne strips Goudan or Edam cheese (about 2 ounces)
- Ginger-Honey Dressing (below)
- Toss all ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated gingerroot or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Shake all ingredients in tightly covered container.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.