Greek Watermelon Salad [Festival]
- 4 cups seedless sweet watermelon, cut off the rind and cubed into half-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow or red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, minced
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground pepper
- Place cubed watermelon in medium bowl; set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, sugar, onion, and salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil, taste for seasoning, and pour dressing over watermelon in bowl.
- Top with chopped mint and feta and toss everything together. Serve immediately or chill up to 1 hour in advance.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.