Watercress and Endive Salad
Makes 8 servings
- 4 bunches watercress
- 2 to 3 bunches endive, leaves separated
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 C extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs Vacherin Mont d'Or
- Place the watercress and endive in a large bowl. Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil over salad. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Serve with cheese and toasted pieces of baguette.
recipe from: foodtv.com, 01/29/03
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.