Stir-Fry of Asparagus with Cashews
- 1 1/2 lbs. asparagus
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 tsps. sesame oil
- 1 T finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/2 C coarsely chopped roasted cashews
- 1 T soy sauce
- Cut off the lower stems of the asparagus and discard. Cut each stalk diagonally into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Heat the oils together in a wok over high heat. Add the ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the asparagus and stir-fry until tender but still crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cashews and soy sauce. Serve immediately
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.