Makes 6 servings
- 4 C cooked asparagus, pur/(c)ed
- 1 T dried porcini mushrooms
- 10 eggs
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 C Asiago cheese, grated
- 2 T chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix pur/(c)ed asparagus, mushrooms, eggs, cream, cheese, chives, salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Pour into ceramic terrines sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place in oven in a water bath. Bake for 25 minutes, or until firm. Let cool and remove from cups. Great when served with Halibut or other seafood dish.
recipe from: azcentral.com, 03/05/03
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.