Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 LB asparagus spears or two 10-oz. package frozen asparagus spears
- 1/3 C whipping cream
- 1 hard-cooked egg, finely chopped
- 2 T mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- Snap off and discard woody bases from fresh asparagus. If desired, scrape off scales. Cook, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till crisp-tender. Or, cook frozen asparagus according to the package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- For sauce, in a mixing bowl beat whipping cream just till stiff peaks form. Fold in chopped egg, mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, and mustard. Spoon sauce atop asparagus. Serve immediately
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.