- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 roasted red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 4 whole fresh chives
- In a large skillet, combine asparagus and enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, turning occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide asparagus into 4 equal bundles. Place a red pepper strip on top of each bundle. Tie each bundle with a chive. Place asparagus bundles on a serving platter. Drizzle dressing over top. Chill completely.
For The Dressing
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.