Artichokes with Butter Sauce
- 2 artichokes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Water (for boiling)
- Salt (for boiling water)
- Wash artichokes; trim stems and remove loose outer leaves. Cut 1 inch from each top; snip off the sharp leaf tips. Brush the cut edges with a little lemon juice.
- In a large saucepan bring a large amount of lightly salted water to boiling. Add artichokes. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or till a leaf pulls out easily. Drain upside down.
- Meanwhile, for butter sauce, melt butter on medium heat in a small saucepan. Stir in dillweed, tarragon, oregano and the 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Turn artichokes right side up and drizzle butter sauce over the tops.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.