Cheesy Artichoke Casserole
makes 5 or 6 servings
- 1 9-oz. package frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 C sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 8-oz. carton dairy sour cream
- 2 T all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 C milk
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 C shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package (4) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 T grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions. Drain and chop; set aside.
- Place zucchini, mushrooms, and onion in a steamer basket. Place basket over, but not touching, boiling water. Reduce heat. Cover and steam about 8 minutes or till crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix sour cream, flour, salt, and pepper. Stir in milk. Stir in artichokes, zucchini mixture, and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Transfer to a 1 1/2-qt casserole. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into triangles. Arrange on top of casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake in a 375° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till the top is golden and mixture is heated through.
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.