Gorgonzola Stuffed Grilled Mushrooms
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 16 large button mushrooms, stems removed and finely chopped
- 2 C fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 finely chopped fresh parsley
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Use side burners or preheat grill. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until soft. Add mushroom stems and cook until golden brown. Remove from heat and add bread crumbs, parsley, hot pepper sauce and cheese. Mix until well combined (if mixture looks too dry, add more olive oil.) Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the mixture and brush the entire mushroom with more olive oil. Grill over medium heat until tender.
recipe from: foodtv.com, 09/03/03
In no event shall Bristol Farms, its affiliates and its third party providers be liable to you or any third parties for any illness or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the information or recipes provided on, or accessed through, this website. Service provider, its affiliates and its third party providers disclaim any liability, loss or obligation in connection with the content provided on this website. This website, and the recipes and information on this website, are provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind, and should not be construed in any way as medical advice or instruction. Consult the appropriate health professionals before using any of the recipes or information on this website.